|Season 1, Episode 2|
|Air date||August 02, 2013|
|Written by||Anthony Morris|
|Directed by||Evan Clarry|
Getting Legs is the second episode of Season 1 of Mako Mermaids.
To rejoin the pod, Sirena, Lyla, and Nixie must turn Zac from part-time merman to full-time land boy. With the power of Sirena’s Moon Ring, the mermaids give themselves legs and walk on land to begin their task. But when Zac spectacularly uses his new-found powers for good, the mermaids realize their plan may be simple, but not easy.
- Lucy Fry as Lyla
- Amy Ruffle as Sirena
- Ivy Latimer as Nixie
- Chai Romruen as Zac Blakely
- Dominic Deutscher as Cam
- Gemma Forsyth as Evie
- Rowan Hills as David
- Brooke Nichole Lee as Carly
- John O'Brien as Rob Blakely
- Laura Keneally as Lauren Blakely
- Victor Parascos as Mick
- Millicent O'Hara as Swimming Girl
- Alexandra McTavish as Swimming Girl's Mother
- Piper Nairn as Girl at Traffic Lights
- First Appearances of Mick, Rob Blakely and Lauren Blakely.
- It's the first time that they show Zac's room
- The girls get legs for the first time
- First appearance of the Ocean Cafe.
- First appearance of Zac's Garage
Sirena: Aquata! Aquta!.
Rob Blakely: You're cutting it a bit fine, aren't you?
Zac: It's saturday.
Rob Blakely: Zac, life saving? You only do it every weekend
Zac: Oh right I'm coming.
Nixie: Not Bad. I can make footprints
Sirena: This is disgusting.
To view the Getting Legs transcript, click here.
| To view the Getting Legs gallery, click here.